Sunday, July 3, 2016
5:30 - 10 pm (Gates open at 5:00 pm)
Kids' Activities | Color your own t-shirt, sand art, paint a sun catcher, face painting, petting farm, corn hole, giant jenga, and more!
Hoop Dance | Discover the Hoop Dance experience with the Dogtown Hoop Mafia from Richmond, VA!
Food Vendors | Jack Brown's Burger Joint, crab cakes, lobster mac & cheese, shrimp & blackberry salad, shrimp or catfish Po' Boy, Texas beef BBQ, pulled pork, jumbo turkey legs, funnel cake, hot dogs, lo mein, shish kabobs, egg rolls, sweet & sour chicken, grilled pizza, shaved ice, and lots more!
Beer Garden | Beer tickets are $4 each. Featuring Coors Light, Miller Lite, Blue Moon Belgian White Ale, Blue Moon White IPA, Redds Apple Ale, Killians Red, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, Smith & Forge Hard Cider, Peroni, Samuel Adams Lager, Samuel Adams Summerfest, Samuel Adams Rebel IPA & Angry Orchard Crisp Apple.
Wine | Wine tickets are $4 each. Featuring Joy White and Joy Red by Cross Keys Vineyards.
Fireworks | 10:00 pm
Brought to you by Bay Fireworks!
Advance | $15
At Gate | $20
Kids 6 & under | Free
Little Walter & The Convictions | 5:30 - 6:30 pm
The passion and power of vintage 60's rock'n'roll ... Played with conviction.
Since they hit the scene the summer of 2011, Little Walter & the Convictions have been winning over local fans and critics alike with their high energy renditions of the greatest hits of the 60's rock music scene. Featuring classic 60's rock'n'roll from the Animals, the Beatles and the Byrds to Van Morrison, the Young Rascals, and the Zombies, seasoned with soul classics by Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett and Sam & Dave, Little Walter & the Convictions capture the magic of live rock'n'roll from the classic era of the 60's. Boasting powerful lead vocals, 3 part backup harmonies, and superb instrumental work, Little Walter & the Convictions deliver the passion and power of 60's rock... with conviction.
Everyday People | 7:00 - 8:15 pm
Formed in 2001 by neighbors in the town of Port Republic, Everyday People takes its name from the Sly and the Family Stone tune of the same name. It is an apt name as not only does the 8 piece band play horn driven 60's and 70's soul, funk and R&B but all of the members are regular working folks living in the Shenandoah Valley. The band has changed and grown over the years while maintaining a focus on providing danceable classic tunes from the Blues Brothers, Aretha Franklin, Sly and the Family Stone and James Brown. Other material includes songs by Macy Gray, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith and more. So if you like to dance and enjoy music that puts a smile on your face, c'mon out and join the party!
If David Byrne is one of the geniuses of modern times, then Start Making Sense is a tribute to genius. The musicians in this 7-piece Talking Heads Tribute take pride in faithfully recreating the music of Talking Heads entire career. Together they bring much of the Heads unique live show to the stage, with front man Jon Braun as a spot-on David Byrne, giving you a "once in a lifetime" experience. Prepare yourself for a rockin', funkin', danceable celebration of the new-wave art punk you loved from the 80's!!!
- Please bring your own chairs, blankets, or camp chairs. Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that do not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Fireworks will last 13 to 15 minutes. The best view of the fireworks finale at 10 pm will be near the ski lodge and Lift 4. The fireworks are part of the Summer Jam event which is a fundraiser for the SPCA. While you may view fireworks from outside of the event grounds, we strongly encourage you to attend the event and help raise money for our furry friends!
- Enjoy the flying of our nation's colors around 6:55 pm. Be sure to look above the stage to our zip lines!
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community.
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverages are not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- Beer & wine ticket sales end at 9:30 pm. Last pour at 9:45 pm
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable.
- Our area weather forecast is not always 100% accurate due to mountains. Feel free to call us and check on real-time weather conditions.
- Bring your great energy and positive vibes!
Learn more about our Gold Sponsors here!
All proceeds benefit the Rockingham/Harrisonburg SPCA.
We are now accepting vendors for Summer Jam 2016! Click here for more information about how you can become a part of our successful upcoming events!
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage and some kids' activities.